I've been TRYING to work today. I really have. I am suffering from writer's block. I have an ad due tomorrow and I can't come up with shit. I've got an image. I've got my layout. I've got a tagline, "Away From It All - Not Too Far Away." (Yeah, I know. I still can't get the taste of little fuzzy kitten out of my mouth from that one...) But I can't actually think of any verbage to use in the text body of the ad.
The hardest part is that I don't really care. So here's a tag I received from my PregnantBestFriend:
SCATTEGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Copy and paste into a new email. When you are done, send it on, including to the person who sent it to you. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. (WHICH, BY THE WAY, IS HARD IF YOU ALREADY READ THEIR ANSWERS). You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl.
1. What is your name: Southern Martyr (My real name starts with an "S" also. And it's NOT "Smartass.")
2. 4 letter word: Soul
3. Vehicle: Suburban
4. City: Seville (Spanish: Sevilla) in Spain
5. Boy's Name: Sam
6. Girl's Name: Sarah
7. Alcoholic drink: SoCo (Southern Comfort for all you unhip cats out there)
8. Occupation: Sex Worker
9. Something you wear: Sleeves
10. Celebrity: Sara Gilbert
11. Food: Swiss Cheese
12. Something found in a bathroom: Sink
13. Reason for Being Late: Sex
14. Cartoon character: Scrooge McDuck
15. Something You Shout: Seriously!
16. Animal: Swordfish
17. Body part: Shin
18. Word to describe you: Sullen
Go ahead, play instead of work! You know you want to!